We are pleased about your visit to our Website. In the jungle of the Internet it is often unclear what happens to your personal data. As your trust and the safe and careful handling of your personal information are very important to us, our aim with this privacy statement is to give you an overview of how your personal data are handled on our Website.
Validity of the Privacy Statement
Please note that this privacy statement applies solely to the Web pages for which TOPSTAR GmbH is responsible. Our Web pages may, however, contain links to foreign companies to which our privacy statement does not apply. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection provisions. TOPSTAR GmbH guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data by the fact that its employees are required to maintain data secrecy. In addition, the security measures are promptly adapted to state-of-the-art technology, and the Data Protection Officer ensures compliance with this privacy statement.
Data that is transmitted by the browser/internet technology
In keeping with the principle of data avoidance and data economy, we collect personal data on our Website only if they are necessary for the desired purpose and/or you provide them voluntarily. Consequently, we collect no personal data when retrieving information from TOPSTAR's own Web pages, but sometimes your computer's IP address, the date and time, browser type and operating system of your PC and the pages you viewed. No personal browsing profiles or similar are created or processed. Please remember that this means of communication is not suitable for sending confidential messages owing to the lack of data encryption!
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are saved on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. Information generated through the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operators and to provide other further services related to the website and Internet use. Google will also transfer this data to third parties if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or insofar as third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies through an appropriate setting in your browser; however, we hereby inform you that in such case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. By using this website you declare your agreement with the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner previously described and for the purposes previously mentioned.
Use of your personal data
The personal data you provide us with via the Internet (such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) will be processed only for correspondence with you or for the purpose for which you made your information available. We assure you that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are required by law to do so or you have given us your prior consent.
You are entitled to a right of access to all your personal data which TOPSTAR GmbH has stored about you. You also have the right to correct inaccurate data and to delete data no longer required, unless other legal provisions stipulate a duty to store data. In these cases, you have the right to block your data.
TOPSTAR GmbH Public Directory of Procedures
You have a right to view the TOPSTAR GmbH public directory of procedures.
Updating the Privacy Statement
If TOPSTAR GmbH changes its Internet procedures or Internet security technology advances further, this privacy statement will be updated. If you have further questions, please contact the TOPSTAR GmbH Data Protection Officer
Switchboard: 08239 / 789-0
The Federal Data Protection Act rules in § 4g, that the data protection officer can provice the following information in an acceptable manner to the public:
1. Name of the position responsible:
2. Management board:
Prof. Dr. Rainer Maria Wagner
Head of IT Department:
3. Address of the positions responsible:
Augsburger Straße 29
4. Purpose of data collection, data processing, and data utilizaion:
Subject matter of the company is the manufacturing and the sale of seating - and other furniture of all kinds. For fulfilling this purpose, the company is authorised to establish, to acquire, or to participate in congenial corporations or corporations of similar type. The data collection, processing and utilization is used to fulfil the above mentioned subject of matter.
5. Description of the person group involved and the data or data categories concerning this matter:
Basically, personal related data are raised, converted and used for the following groups, as far as it concerns natural persons, and as far as these are required for fulfilment of the purpose stated under point 5:
• Customers, suppliers (in gereral data of company, name address, identification- and credit rating data, contract data as far as necesary for implementation of contract, sales-, payment-, and performance data, and, if need be, other data, if required for proper and appropriate consultation and handling).
• Employees, apprentices, student apprentices, applicants, former employees, retired persons, persons entitled to support, as well as affiliated persons (in general valuation data such as job history, data about apprenticeship and qualifications, potential criminal record; contract- and settlement data including data for wage and salary administration as well as for income tax and social insurance; information on private- and company address, business operating area, transaction- and performance data; name and age of affiliated persons where applicable for social insurance; bank details, assets handed out to employees confidentially, contact data information; status of employee; qualifications; performace appraisals; job history; health data; emergency contact dta information including a list of chosen persons to be informed in case of an emergency for personal administration purposes, for communicaion as well as performace and control of certain transactions)
• Representatives (in general for adminisration and controlling, for communication as well as for execution and control of transactions, bank connections, billing- and performance data, name-address-contract and control data)
• Tenant and leaseholder (in general address- and contract data)
• Contact persons of forementioned groups, also legal persons (e.g. contact data such as address, telephone- and fax number, e-mail data and supervising information)
6. Receiver or categories of receivers, to whom the data can be communicated to:
• Public positions, which obtain data due to legal regulations (e.g. social insurance agency, tax authorities, central storage location)
• Internal positions, which partially execute the business process in question (staff department, accounts department, bookkeeping, production department, purchase department, marketing department, sales department, order management, Controlling, planning department, service department, export department, product management, telecommunication and IT-department).
• External contractors (service companies) in accordance with § 11 Federal Data Protection Act for execution of data processing on our behalf.
• purchasing associations, credit insuracnes
• Further external positions, e.g. financial institutions (payment of salaries, vendor invoices) or other external positions for fulfilment of the issues stated under article 4, as far as the person concerned has given written instructions and as far as it is necessary to fulfil the contract or as far as the transmission is eligible due to predominantly justifiable concern.
7. General periods for deletion of data:
• The legislator has issued multifarious record retention manuals, which in general call for a record retention of 10 years, but parially less than 10 years. Furthermore, variation of these manuals may occur due to statutory or contractual retention periods.
• Upon expiration of those periods, the respective data will be deleted as a matter of routine, if no longer used for fulfilment of contract (e.g. contract of work and labor and services contract).
• As far as data are unaffected thereof, they will be deleted if no longer used for any purpose.
8. Planned data transmissions to Third-party-cointries:
Data transmission to countries outside the European Union or outside the European Economic Area will only be carried out in exceptional cases if used for communicating with the contract partner and on his behalf or for fulfilment of the contract.